The Musée des Arts et Métiers Established in 1794, under the tutelage of the French ministry for education, CNAM is a leading institute for Sciences and Technology Teaching More »
The National Museum of Science and Technology “Leonardo da Vinci” The National Museum of Science and Technology “Leonardo da Vinci”, the largest science and technology museum in Italy, opened on the 15th More »
ENGINEER support the widespread adoption in Europe of innovative methods of science teaching and provide extensive teacher training on inquiry-based methods. It will develop 10 engineering design challenge units using EiE‘s Engineering Design Plan model. Each unit will focus on one engineering field and will use inexpensive materials for student-led design problem-solving.
- Huff and puff: Designing a device for measuring exhalation volume
- A fine balance: Building a hanging sculpture
- Knee deep: Designing and constructing a water pond
- High and dry: Protecting objects on a floating platform
- Music to the ears: Designing and creating a sound generator
- Suck it up: Designing a contraption that sucks up debris
- Life support: Direct water flow to plants
- Frisky feet: Winter-proof a pair of shoes
- Popular mechanics: Becoming a designer of machines
- High flyers: Building a glider with everyday materials
ENGINEER‘s consortium features 10 science museums and 10 schools, as well as universities and other organizations that will contribute expertise to project tasks.